Terms & Conditions
The owner of WALDOR & CO. is the Swedish company WALDOR & CO. AB (559088-1792).
WALDOR & CO. ships worldwide.
The shipping cost is 14 CAD to Canada, 14 AUD to Australia, 1250 JPY to Japan, 70 CNY to China and 10 USD to the rest of the world
Deliveries are made in collaboration with FedEx. The delivery time is normally 2-5 workdays
VAT is not included in the prices
The customer is responsible to pay VAT locally
All unused product purchased at waldorwatches.com can be returned within 30 days
The website is using cookies.
Our address is WALDOR & CO, Vasagatan 16, 111 20 Stockholm, Sweden.
Use of the site
By accessing the website or when placing an order at WALDOR & CO. (hereinafter referred to as “We”), the customer (hereinafter referred to as “You”) agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions. We reserve the right to revise these Terms without prior notice to you.
All links to other websites, which are not operated by us is out of control and we take no responsibility for them.
You can pay with your debit or credit card securely on our website. WALDOR & CO. does not handle any credit card numbers.
An order confirmation is automatically sent to the given email address after the order is placed. It is important that you give us an email address that you frequently use. Please read the order confirmation carefully, if there are any errors, please contact our Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Cancellation of order
If you want to cancel the order, you need to contact our customer service directly after the order is placed. When the order is dispatched, it is not possible to cancel the order.
All unused product purchased at waldorwatches.com can be returned within 30 days from the day you recieved the order. You can not return the watch if it has been used or if you have removed the plastic housing from the top, back or the crown of the watch. Only unused returns in its original package will be approved. Please contact our customer service at email@example.com. Post your return at your local post office. You are responsible to pay for the delivery and the taxes and duties that occurs when the delivery crosses the European border. The taxes and duties are charged by us retroactively. Return the product to Almroths c/o WALDOR & CO., Koppargatan 7, 602 23 Norrköping, Sweden. Please attach a copy of the receipt.
The delivery time depends on the country where you live, normally from 2-5 days. We send all orders every weekday (except public holidays), if you place the order before 15.00 CET, we will send it the same day. We use UPS express as our logistics partner and the order is normally delivered to your home. In case your order is sent to your local post office you're responsible to pick it up. In case you don't and the order is sent back to us we have to charge you for the shipping- and the administrative costs.
WALDOR & CO. is responsible if the goods is damaged or lost in the transit. It is important that you carefully observe if the package is damaged. If so, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact Waldor:s customer service within 14 days. Any complain shall be made to our customer service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the order number and the reason for the complaint. If the goods is lost or damaged when you return the product, you are responsible.
WALDOR & CO. International Warranty
Your WALDOR & CO. watch is warranted by WALDOR & CO. for a period of twenty four (24) months. The international WALDOR & CO. warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of delivery of the purchased WALDOR & CO. watch itself and the watch band. To have replacement covered under this warranty performed, fill in our contact form on the "contact us" page, specify your name, email address and write ‘reclaim of purchase’ as subject of the e-mail. Finally, write the order number and a detailed description of the issue in the message form, fill in the verification code and mail. During the warranty period you will have the right to have any defect repaired free of charge. In the event that repairs are unable to restore the normal conditions of use of your WALDOR & CO. watch, WALDOR & CO. guarantees its replacement by a WALDOR & CO. watch of identical or similar characteristics. The warranty for the replacement watch ends twenty four (24) months after the date of purchase of the replaced watch.
This manufacturer’s warranty does not cover:
• The life of the battery.
• Esthetical changes that occur during ageing and use, such as scratched crystal, worn-out watch band or case etc.
• Any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal/abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.) and incorrect use of the watch.
• Failure or damage caused by an unauthorised person or representative.
• Any consequential or indirect damage resulting from the use, failure to operate, defects or lack of precision of the WALDOR & CO. watch.
• Failure or damage caused by water, fire or weather.
Meaning of water resistance 5ATM. A watch with this level of resistance is wearable around household sinks, while playing sports or swimming in shallow water. Do not wear it while bathing, snorkelling or scuba diving.
Please save the order confirmation, as it contains information about your order and is your proof of purchase.
Liability of defects
WALDOR & CO.’s responsibility for errors in delivery is limited to existing conditions of sale. WALDOR & CO. bears no direct or indirect responsibility for incapability delivery delays, downtime, dataloss etc.
WALDOR & CO. shall be exempt from liability for damages and other penalties caused, hindered and delayed by circumstances beyond our control. This includes for example government intervention, new/amended legislation, war, fire, natural disasters, weather conditions, sabotage, criminal activity etc.
Retention of title
All products remain WALDOR & CO. property until full payment is made.
Waldor & Co. collects data about your activities that does not personally or directly identify you when you visit our website, the website of entities for which we serve advertisements (our “Advertisers”), or the websites and online services where we display advertisements (“Publishers”). This information may include the content you view, the date and time that you view this content, the products you purchase, or your location information associated with your IP address. We use the information we collect to serve you more relevant advertisements (referred to as “Retargeting”). We collect information about where you saw the ads we serve you and what ads you clicked on.
As you browse [waldorwatches.com], advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with [waldorwatches.com]. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll’s and their partners’ targeted advertising.
We may share your information with:
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations, such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, and technology services. We may share your information with service providers who assist us with serving relevant ads to you. We require by contract that our service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- We may share aggregated non-identifiable information with Publishers or our Advertisers, such as the number of users who visit a Publisher website or the number of users who clicked on a particular advertisement. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of the website publishers that you visit to learn about their data collection practices. We do not provide information to our Advertisers about your activities. However, when you view or interact with a Retargeted ad, the Advertiser may infer that you engaged in the activities on its site that qualified you to receive the ad.
- Companies that Waldor & Co. merges with or that acquire Waldor & Co.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
- We may share information about you if necessary to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the rights of Waldor & Co. or others.
WALDOR & CO. AB
VAT number 559088-1792